- This event has passed.
Hermitage Piano Trio
April 2 @ 12:00 am
Treat yourself to an afternoon of magical, moving music by Rachmaninoff, Shostakovich and Rimsky-Korsakov, performed by world-class Russian musicians – right here, in Tulsa
Russian-born classical musicians “Hermitage Piano Trio” (violin, cello, piano) play three legendary Russian composers
Sunday, April 2
– 2:15 p.m. – Pre-concert lecture (included in ticket)
– 3 p.m. – Concert
– 4:20 p.m. – Mini-reception & opportunity to meet musicians
WHERE: Tulsa Performing Arts Center, 110 E. 2nd Street, Tulsa – Williams Theatre (north side)
Tulsa Global Alliance Members – $23/ticket ($5 off)
Standard price for this seating – $28/ticket
TO BUY TICKETS: Email Olga Randolph OR call Cathy Izzo at TGA @ 918-631-4801
A musical treat not to be missed!!!
– join Tulsa Global Alliance and receive the following
- 50% off orchestra-level tickets to Tulsa Ballet’sballet of choice in the 2016-2017 season (2 excellent ballets remain!)
- Discounts to select Circle Cinemaspecial screenings
- $10 offadmission to Savor, a gourmet round-the-globe tasting tour from restaurants in the Tulsa area
- Access to international business seminars
- Invitations to Toast the Travelers, monthly meet-and-greets with foreign delegations visiting Tulsa
- Other discounts and specials as they arise
Memberships start at $25 for students and $50 for non-students!!