March 23-25, 2017
Northeastern State University, Broken Arrow
Oklahoma’s largest (and most exciting) classroom, produced by the Tulsa Global Alliance!
A beloved Tulsa tradition since 1993, Kids’ World is an educational festival teaching Green Country students and families about the cultures around the world through:
- interactive exhibits,
- in-class art projects,
- hands-on activities,
- meeting people from different countries,
- live performances
- ethnic foods.
Nearly 300 teachers (just like you!), 7,000 schoolchildren-a total of 13,400 Oklahomans visited KIDS’ WORLD 2014 – and they l-o-v-e-d it!
How KW helps you:
Participating in Kids World is useful and easy as 1-2-3:
- Whether you teach math, social studies, geography, science, literature, music, art, or another subject, you can easily incorporate Kids’ World into your teaching plan for 2016-2017! Kids’ World curriculum fully meets common core objectives.
- Benefit from KW teaching materials for weeks before and after the event! You can do an in-class art project in Oct.-Nov. 2016, and the students’ works will be displayed at the event. Click here for the Kids World Curriculum
- Learn to maximize KW resources & get CE credits by attending a teacher workshop (dates TBA)
Contact with questions:
Interested in attending KW?? Got questions?? Need help??
- Cathy Izzo, TGA staff: (918) 63104801 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the KIDS’ WORLD 2017!