As we become more fully a global society, it is critically important that we are educated about international cultures and the part we play in the larger world. Tulsa Global Alliance is a 501(c)3 Oklahoma non-profit organization.
Your gift to Tulsa Global Alliance:
- Helps to open minds and hearts to global understanding and change lives through appreciation of other cultures.
- Helps TGA strengthen relationships between Tulsa and other countries by making International Visitor exchange programs more effective.
- Helps TGA facilitate International Sister City Partnerships for the City of Tulsa—building connections which results in a more peaceful prosperous world.
- Helps to better prepare individuals for life in a multi-cultural world through educational programs.
- Helps TGA facilitate and enhance the relationships that promote international trade opportunities.
- Helps TGA be the premier international resource organization utilized by area governments, businesses, organizations, educational institutions and residents.
- Helps TGA remain fiscally sound in the development and implementation of plans and programs.
Additional ways to give:
If you wish to mail your check or credit card donation, you can download the Printable Donation Form
For Credit Card Donations by Phone: 918-631-4801
To make a donation of stock, contact your broker and give them the following information:
Please transfer ___ shares of __________ common stock from my Account
Number __________ through DTC #0443 for free delivery to Account
Number 4NC-828775-1, which is the account of TGA at Pershing, LLC.
To become a Very Involved Person (VIP) and play a unique and critical role at TGA, join the monthly donor club. Click here to download a printable form and return it to TGA in the most convenient way for you:
- Fax to (918) 631-4806
- Mail to TGA, 800 South Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104-3126
For donations on behalf of, in honor of, or in memory of, please see the sub-section entitled Honorary/General Donations or call 918-631-4801.
Matching gifts from your employer double the size of your contribution. Ask if your employer matches gifts. If not, encourage them to do so.
TGA is a 501(c)(3) Oklahoma non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible.