School Field Trip Request Form
Kids’ World Mission
“To promote understanding and peace by creating an inspiring, entertaining and educational international children’s event which increases respect for and appreciation of all cultures.”
- Teachers must make their own bus arrangements.
- Field trips are in two and one-half hour segments and arrivals are scheduled every 20 minutes beginning at 9:00 am and ending at 3:00 pm, Wednesday, November 9th, Thursday, November 10th and Friday, November 11th. If you schedule your field trip to begin on or after 11:00 am, you may stay three hours.
- Time slots are granted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- One (1) Adult chaperone will be admitted free for every 7 students. Additional chaperones must pay admission. Admission fee is $3 per student, $4 per adult.
- Food is available for purchase; it is not free. You are welcome to bring sack lunches; however, please contact the TGA office for details.
- Admission payment or purchase orders are due October 31, 2015.
- Your confirmation and a map to the event will be emailed to you. Admission packets, including student and adult tickets and passorts, can be picked up at the TGA office prior to the event, at the Teacher Previe Night (Tuesday, November 8, 5pm-7pm at the Exchane Centere, Expo Square) or they will be available upon your arrival and distributed in buses or at the front door, depending on your arrangements. We highly recommend that large groups pick up their admission packets prior to November 4th.